The future of FIFO
For more than 30 years Cobham has provided fly-in/fly-out (FIFO) services in support of mining, oil and gas projects throughout Australia.
As a trusted and long-term provider within the resource sector, we are investing for the next 30 years, introducing modern, reliable and comfortable aircraft.
Our fleet of Q400 and E190 aircraft types offer outstanding airfield performance, enhanced operational reliability and low carbon emissions.
A. Flexible operationsInbuilt passenger stairs providing ability to operate without pre-positioned ground handling team support
B. Comfortable passenger service2 x 2 seating with large windows maximising daylight and LEDs providing relaxed environment
C. Advanced passenger comfortsActive noise and vibration suppression system resulting in lower noise levels than some jets
D. Jet like speedModern aircraft 30% faster than conventional turboprops
E. High performanceClass leading performance aircraft suitable for short, hot and high airports
F. Environmentally responsibleBurns 35% lower CO2 emissions on average compared to older generation 100 seat jet aircraft operating the same routes
Class leading turboprop enabling full passenger uplift, jet-like speed and industry low carbon emissions.
- 76 seats with 2 x 2 configuration
- 30% faster than conventional turboprops
- Reliable and fuel-efficient Pratt & Whitney Canada PW150A series engines
- Proven reliability and Performance suitable for short, hot and high airports
- Gravel runway capable
- Active noise and vibration suppression system, resulting in lower noise levels than some jets
A. Passenger comfort110 seats with 2 x 2 configuration, offering widest seat and the widest aisle in its category
B. Low cabin noise levelsModern aircraft with low cabin noise levels and high efficiency air conditioning (including on ground).
C. Focus on SafetyCobham supports Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) program and has attained Gold Level accreditation
D. Superior range'Advanced Range' variant provides maximum 2,072 NM range reducing refueling demands
E. Environmentally responsibleReduces emissions by 10-15% when compared to older generation 100 seat jet aircraft operating the same routes.
Modern jet engine technology enables full passenger uplift, increased speed and low carbon emissions.
- 110 seat with 2 x 2 configuration
- Wider aisle and seat versus current regional aircraft
- Low cabin noise levels
- 'Advanced Range' variant provides maximum 2,072 NM range reduces refueling demands resulting in shorter turnaround and simplified fuel logistics