Before you Fly
Before each departure, our planes are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. This process is followed throughout all areas of the aircraft, including the passenger’s personal space - tray tables, seat armrests and headrests, seatbelt buckles etc, as well as communal areas such as the galleys, carpets and lavatories.
Flying from the Cobham Perth Terminal
Our terminal staff in Perth continue to be updated on the latest information regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
The following precautionary measures are currently in place at Cobham's Perth Terminal:
- Passenger touch points throughout the terminal are being regularly cleaned using hospital-strength disinfectant;
- Cobham COVID-19 Questionnaire for any passenger not medically screened;
- Medical Marquee for passenger health screening;
- Seating capacity restricted to every second seat;
- Additional seating set up outside Terminal;
- Marks applied to check-in and boarding areas to allow for social distancing;
- Yellow “stand behind” line implemented at check-in;
- COVID specific signage is displayed and Terminal PA’s made regularly;
- Sanitizer Stations in the terminal;
- Sanitizer Stations – wall mounted as you exit the boarding gate.
Flying from Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport has introduced a range of measures in our terminal and car parks to create a safe and secure environment as we recover from COVID-19. Please refer to the link below for all details.
In the Air
The cabin air environment is not conducive to the spread of most infectious diseases. The air in the cabin is continuously refreshed with outside air and our hospital-grade HEPA filters are 99.99% effective in preventing the spread of airborne bacterial and viral organisms such as COVID-19.
In the unlikely event that a passenger does begin to show symptoms, all of our flights are equipped with facemasks, gloves and our crew are trained in containment measures.
Every part of the Cobham team across our network is committed to your wellbeing when you fly. We thank you for your ongoing support and look forward to welcoming you on board soon.
State Government travel restrictions
Before travel, ensure you check the latest government travel requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at your own expense), or you could be denied entry.
Find information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, how to protect yourself and your family, where and when you can get vaccinated, and the current situation in Australia.
Contacts and Hotline
Call the National COVID-19 Help Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.