Departing from Perth
We offer a parking facility directly opposite the Cobham terminal for your convenience. Please note our parking facilities do not provide parking for motor cycles.
How to access and use the carpark
- Upon entry to the carpark a ticket will be dispensed automatically. Please retain this ticket with you at all times.
- Following your return to Perth, the entry ticket must be presented at the Service Desk inside the Cobham Terminal for payment. An exit ticket will be issued following payment.
- Payment may only be made by EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard.
- There is a 30 minute grace period to collect luggage and exit the carpark.
- Cobham Perth terminal is open only during operational hours. Outside of these times, there is no availability to pay for parking and gain access to the car park to get your car.
- If no carpark spots available are at Cobham, please use Perth Airport car parking situated across from the entrance of Skippers aviation.
Please be aware that traffic controlling bollards are installed on all corners of the carpark to prevent illegal parking outside of marked car bays.
Should there be no marked car bays available upon entering the carpark, the driver has 10 minutes to leave (using the ticket obtained upon entry) without charge.
For security reasons, carpark gates will lock after the arrival of our last flight on a Friday and reopen on Mondays from 4:00am. For weekend flights, please utilise the Perth Airport Carpark nearby.
Car parking fees and payment
The cost of parking is $11.90 per day.
Payment for car parking can only be made during Cobham terminal operating hours (during Cobham arrival and departure times). There is no facility to make payment when the terminal is closed.
Please note that should the ticket be lost or misplaced a $150.00 lost ticket fee will be incurred.
Departing from Adelaide
Adelaide Airport provides short term and long term parking. For rate information, please visit the Adelaide Airport website at www.adelaideairport.com.au.